What to bring to yoga class
- Yoga mat. We encourage you to bring your own mat, but mats are available to rent with a $1 cleaning fee.
- Water. Voss water is available in glass bottles for purchase
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Small towel (optional)
- Eye pillow for meditation (optional)
- We ask all new students to complete at New Student Enrollment Form and Liability Waiver prior to taking class. Please arrive 10 minutes before class begins to complete this process or bring the completed form with you. Students under 18 years of age require a parent signature
- Although we do not offer classes specifically designed for children at this time, we welcome children 12 and over who are able to follow the etiquette of the studio.
- Children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Yogis under 18 years must have a completed New Student Enrollment form signed by a parent before practicing at Abhyaasa Yoga Studio.
Additional information and considerations
- Studio opens 15 minutes before class
- Abhyaasa Yoga provides blankets, blocks and straps for your convenience
- Bathrooms are in the hallway outside of the studio